Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
We’re finally getting rain! It’s been pretty much a drought here on the Homestead. Our little valley has been sheltered from any decent rain all summer. It almost looks like fall; so many of the leaves are turning yellow already from the lack of rain. But it’s rained for the past several nights HARD! Such a beautiful sound to wake up to!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Making The Perfect Green Smoothie From Oak Hill Homestead
2. Canning Dried Beans from The Homesteading Hippy
3. Bunny Brew: Managing Rabbit Manure on the Homestead by The Old Trodden Lane
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on all of our social media.
Let the Party Begin!