Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
My Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce got first place at the Alaska State Fair! (Get the recipe HERE.) Pretty good for the first time entering anything The hubby and I are already planning on entering more goodies next year. We were only at the Fair for a couple of hours, which works for us. Just enough time to get our favorite food, buy some goodies, and check out the barn animals. We also saw the Wall of Giant Zucchini by Bushes Bunches. Very cool!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Harvesting, Curing, and Storing Onions From Grow a Good Life
2. Triple Berry Cobbler from Medium Sized Family
3. Is Homesteading Like Prepping? from The Homesteading Hippy
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on our social media.
Let the Party Begin!
Don’t forget that you can join our Homestead Blog Hop Group Pinterest Board and add your posts there too. You must follow your hosts first or Pinterest will not allow us to add you.