Welcome to Homestead Blog Hop!
We finally got all of the moose process. That’s a lot of meat! Most of it was cut and wrapped in put into the freezer. We’ve got a cooler full of roasts in a brine to become pastrami and corned beef… er, moose. The moose pepperoni is drying nicely, and I canned the last of the stew meat the other night. Whew!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. The Many Health Benefits of Ginger From Feathers in the Woods
2. Crock Beef Stew Choppedified from KC the Kitchen Chopper
3. Prepping the Garden for Winter from Nancy on the Home Front
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!